Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Post Mortem!

After copies of the print version of Newfangled Death arrive for me to approve, we're ready to go! Ideally this will be 1-2 weeks and there will be no glaring errors that stealth bomb me.

The final page count is 54. Here's the description from the back cover:

Sad/strange/silly stories featuring weirdos and sweethearts, immobile birds and neglectful planets, all flavoured with a loving dash of death.

The eBook version will be available for $2.99 at Amazon.com (Kindle MOBI) and Smashwords.com (ePUB, Kindle MOBI, and PDF). Eventually it will spread to other stores like iBooks and Kobo as well.

Physical copies will be available for $6.99 at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk (and other Euro Amazons) and Lulu.com. Sadly, I'm not able to list on Amazon.ca for fellow Canadians, but Lulu ships from Ontario if you live here at least.

I went crazy several times during the writing of this project! I'm glad I'm pursuing one of the few professions where lack of sanity is a prerequisite, however.

Next up, work has already begun on a volume of poetry! I think I've warned you already, but it won't be very meter/rhyme-heavy as I've stuck to in the past. You'll get ample free samples from this one though, to see if it's to your tastes. More details as I write!


2 comments:

  1. I want a leatherbound gold plated special signed edition with spinners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete